Your bespoke wedding invitations
Every wedding is unique. At Ochre Weddings my main aim is to deliver stunning, bespoke wedding invitations to each and every one of my couples. You might have decided that my wedding stationery collections aren’t quite right for you. That’s fine – the bespoke service allows you to create wedding stationery that is completely individual.
Work closely with me to craft your perfect stationery, from initial consultation to your final bespoke stationery package. No job is too big or too small! I am happy to come up with ideas based around your wedding theme and colours. On the other hand, if you have something specific in mind, I will work with you to achieve your vision.
Here at Ochre Weddings, I pride myself on personal, friendly service. No matter when inspiration strikes, drop me an email. I really like hearing about all your new ideas throughout the design process. Furthermore, I am always here if you have questions about your bespoke wedding invitations.
Bespoke wedding invitations – the design process
I want the design process for bespoke wedding invitations to be as hassle free as possible. I understand how busy wedding planning can be! Consequently, I really make it easy for you to get on with organising the rest of your wedding day!
If you don’t know exactly what you would like your bespoke wedding invitations to look like, I’m here to help! All I need is some starting ideas – maybe a magazine page that captures the style you want. Alternatively, a Pinterest page of your favourite wedding pins is really helpful. Equally, if you’re bursting with ideas and inspiration, I love chatting through designs. It’s my favourite thing to come up with bespoke wedding invitations that capture individual couples.
Furthermore, I’m happy to make changes to existing collection designs where possible, for example, altering the colour. There will be an initial design fee for bespoke wedding invitations and then the cost of stationery you order.
Ordering bespoke wedding invitations
Follow these simple steps to order your bespoke wedding invitations:
- Firstly, get in touch! Email me at email@example.com or fill out the online contact form. It’s really helpful if you can then include the following information:
- Date of your wedding
- Stationery you require (save the dates, RSVPs, table numbers etc.)
- A little bit about your bespoke wedding stationery design ideas – what have you got in mind?
2. Secondly, I will contact you to confirm I have received your bespoke order request. Once I have chatted through your ideas, I will get to work designing! In addition, I will keep you updated on my progress and if you have any alterations throughout the design process, just let me know.
3. Your finalised bespoke wedding invitations will be sent as a PDF proof for your approval before they go to print.
4. Finally, sit back and relax whilst your bespoke wedding invitations are brought to life!